Spammers Not Welcome Here. Not IN, but OUT!!!
This should go without saying, but we'll say it anyway: it's not OK to spam people. If you try, we will immediately close your INinbox account.
Simply stated, we at INinbox are anti-spam. We hold the privacy of all users in the highest regard, as well as the recipients of emails sent by our customers.
The Federal CAN-SPAM Act
The Federal CAN-SPAM Act, put into law in 2003, dictates rules in sending commercial email. We at INinbox vigorously follow these rules and add a few more for added safety, they include:
- If you are sending commercial email, non-personal, business-focused email, you must have specific permission to email your recipients. You can do this by using opt-in or closed loop opt-in to sign up subscribers.
- When you use opt-in, you must make a reasonable effort to make certain the person who signed up to receive communications from you is who they say they are.
- You must hang on to evidence that subscribers have given you permission, and must be able to produce that evidence within 72 hours of request.
- You must tell you recipients, in your email, where you got their info. This might include a line that says “you received this email because you signed up for our newsletter at www.benchmarkemail.com.
- You must honor all unsubscribe requests within 10 days of receipt and provide a reasonable way for customers to unsubscribe.
- You must be able to track down anonymous complaints.
- You must tell the truth in your email, from where your office is located to who is sending the actual communication.
What Happens If I Spam, Or Try To Spam?
If we find that you are spamming, or trying to spam, with your INinbox account:
Things that will definitely happen:
- We will immediately terminate your account.
- We will refuse to refund your account.
Things that might happen:
- We might charge you money if your spamming causes any interruptions in our ability to service other customers.
- We might pursue legal action against you. (Spamming violates our service agreement.)
Note: we don't presume guilt. We investigate all potential spam incidents thoroughly before making a decision. But once we've made a decision, we act fast.
I Think An INinbox User Is Spamming Me. What Do I Do?
All INinboxcustomers are bound, by law, into following these above guidelines.
If you believe you have received spam from an INinbox user, forward the email you received to us at abuse@INinbox.com
Please include the headers of the email when you forward it, and briefly tell us why you believe the message is spam. We take all spam complaints seriously and will investigate promptly.
We're happy to answer any questions you have about spam and our anti-spam policy. Just contact us!